• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[RESOLVED] 1.1.5.9 Logging into HBO Max

SomeRandoDude

I needed Disney+ so I loaded 1.1.5.9. Happy to see Disney+ is fixed and thus far I've had no issues with either Amazon Prime or Netflix. But I see others talking about downloading in HBOMax. I haven't seen how others have been able to log into HBOMax, however other than a few comments about logging into HBO Max through my browser first. Which I did. However, I'm still getting the attached blank screen. I see content on the main login page at first, then it immediately reverts to this plain purple screen.

Logfile attached

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    139.8 KB · Views: 12
  • AnyStream_1.1.5.9.astlog
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Oh. Yeah I tried clicking on something but I guess I'm just not quick enough. The page reverts to purple too fast for me to move my mouse and over something to click.

download something at the same time from the web to throttle your connection down if it's too fast :)

Ah, there we go. I got in. My mistake was clicking on the HOMEPAGE link in the page to reload, when I should have just been right clicking and selecting reload with my mouse already over a content tile. Logged in!

And for those who might be reading this later, I did log into HBO Max through my browser first. So I had no issues with the login screen through anystream.

Ah, there we go. I got in. My mistake was clicking on the HOMEPAGE link in the page to reload, when I should have just been right clicking and selecting reload with my mouse already over a content tile. Logged in!

And for those who might be reading this later, I did log into HBO Max through my browser first. So I had no issues with the login screen through anystream.
Dang! I should have read the forum first. As I just updated the software and was getting the error so I'm doing a fresh install. Glad to see that might work going to try it now.

Back