• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Resolved] 1.1.5.2 Not all episodes available in AP

Jorgejones

Just ran into an issue with a series, Angry Beavers, that is on AP. There are 13 episodes available to watch, but only 11 are available for download. Tried exiting out, and doing a reload that did not resolve the problem. I have included a log file.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    460.2 KB · Views: 0
Just ran into an issue with a series, Angry Beavers, that is on AP. There are 13 episodes available to watch, but only 11 are available for download. Tried exiting out, and doing a reload that did not resolve the problem. I have included a log file.
I see all thirteen episodesAngry Beavers.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.5.2.astlog
    2.1 KB · Views: 0
What region are you in? I included a logfile also, so the developers can see where yours went wrong.

I am in the US. I should not take allergy medication before I post. I noticed that it says the episodes that are missing are currently unavailable on the amazon side of things. Not an anystream issue. It was due to my inattentiveness.

Thanks and sorry to waste anyone's time

I am in the US. I should not take allergy medication before I post. I noticed that it says the episodes that are missing are currently unavailable on the amazon side of things. Not an anystream issue. It was due to my inattentiveness.

Thanks and sorry to waste anyone's time
No worries, at all, I was just trying to help, its what I do LOL.

Back