• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City

Snusmumrikken

US BD. Says wrong region in PowerDVD 21. I cannot get it to play. Had to use VLC player. Then it worked.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.0.2_Info_K_RESIDENT_EVIL_RACCOON_CITY_B76C4A74_22EE62EA.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
US BD. Says wrong region in PowerDVD 21. I cannot get it to play. Had to use VLC player. Then it worked.
Summary for drive K: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.0.2, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
ASUS BW-12B1ST 1.03
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 16654336 sectors (32528 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: RESIDENT_EVIL_RACCOON_CITY
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 76
Drive supports bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Removed UOPs!
Bad sector protection not found.

I see that you also have PowerDVD 20 on your system. Could you try it with it, and report back here whether it worked with that version of PowerDVD or not?

Also, you said that it worked with VLC. Are you saying that you could play the movie all the way through without any error messages, wrong playlist, etc.?

:)

Code:
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Enable region removal and set the region to the region of the disc when AnyDVD asks you. In case you answered wrong before, tell AnyDVD to "always ask".
EDIT: US would be region "A"

thanks. i did that. Choosed ABC because the backcover states it's that. Same thing happened again when i tried to play it in PowerDVD.

Last edited:
Do the settings like here according to your country / region.

upload_2022-4-30_23-31-26.png

thanks. i did that. Choosed ABC because the backcover states it's that. Same thing happened again when i tried to play it in PowerDVD.
If you played it before in PowerDVD, make sure not to "continue playback", but start new. Otherwise you will continue playing the wrong region clip.

thanks. i did that. Choosed ABC because the backcover states it's that.
If it us a US disc, choose "A".
Who or what is saying "wrong region" where? It is a movie clip, right?

Back