• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resident Evil III & Ratatouille UK 6.3.1.5

newgen2005

I am using 6.3.1.5 trial, it says I need to update to get these discs to decrypt, has anybody updated and managed to get these to play/rip?

I know Resident Evil was only released on Monday the 18th Feb, so is there an update yet?

Both discs are UK PAL

ty in advance

It always worked for me for all Blu-rays I've tried so far when using the update feature. I think it should work for you as well.
I only tried the HD DVD for RE3 which seemed to cause no problems at all.

Thanks, how does the update work? is it another version? I can only see 6.3.1.5 no beta's!!!

If you've paid for your version it should try and connect to the server and send you the key for the film. If you're using the trial then you'll have to wait for them to release a new version

Wow the best £60 I have spent for a long while.

Thanks Slysoft:)

Back