• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resident Evil 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimPadgett

Has anyone got this game to work?

BTW... Wouldn't it be easier to check for games that work by simply creating links to the games that work in a sticky topic rather than having to read 30 or so messages each with detailed data in them only to find the game you are looking for is not listed?

No Cd Options

Why would I buy Game Jackal if I have to use those methods.. I used to use
farstone's virtual CD program, but I rather liked the fact that Game Jackal only created a small profile where Virtual CD created an entire copy of the disk. The bad thing was that the two apps did not like each other.. or at least Game Jackal did not like Virtual CD running..... maybe it's time to go back to Farstone....

Why would I buy Game Jackal if I have to use those methods.. I used to use
farstone's virtual CD program, but I rather liked the fact that Game Jackal only created a small profile where Virtual CD created an entire copy of the disk. The bad thing was that the two apps did not like each other.. or at least Game Jackal did not like Virtual CD running..... maybe it's time to go back to Farstone....

I am not aware of any issue with Game Jackal and Farstone's Virtual CD.

Farstone and GameJackal

My Bad!!! it is not that the two programs don't work together.. it is that with
Virtual CD running when I try to use GameJackal the Gamejackal profile does not work because the protection sceme seems to detect Virtual CD running.

I don't have a problem running either of them seperately and there are no
errors when running GameJackal with Virtual CD running, but the profiles don't
seem to work as well. So in order to use GameJackal effectively I have to
disable Virtual CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back