• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reset window position

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
@Pete or @Reto

A couple days ago one of my old LCD monitors blew out (last fuse i suppose. Heard a "poof" and screen went black, 9+ year old HP monitor) and my CloneDVD2 window was positioned on that desktop. Now whatever i do, i can't seem to move the window back to the working desktop monitor. I tried just about every setting i can find after clicking on that desktop icon next to the spyglass in the bottom left corner next to start menu button. The window isn't moving.

Probably handled via a registry setting but i don't know what to look for. It'll take at least another week for my replacement monitor to arrive and i can't live without CDVD for that long ^^.

Any help?

Back