• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reset LG BH10LS30 Firmware

GeForce

Where can I find the original firmware for this drive? It's to reset the DVD region counter.

Please give me introductions. I have Win7 64 bit.

As Mike_r said it won't reset the number of times you can change it, it'll just set it back to an earlier firmware. You need to find a region free firmware or use AnyDVD

You can apply a RPC2 Auto Reset patch to your firmware with MCSE ;)

Last edited:
I loaded this firmware to MCSE, checked RPC2 Auto Reset, saved it and then I tried to install it, firmware update was successful, but still I don't have region 0 on my drive.

you won't, you can just change it as many times as you want. it makes no sense though if you have AnyDVD.

But Windows shows me, that I have the same region and exactly the same number of changes as before. (4) Is it not normally 5?

As my drive was new, Windows showed me in DVD region 'Not Selected'.

if you change it again, this number will not decrease.

Then the RPC reset didn't work. What was the name of the firmware file you installed?

Click The first one in the link. Maybe I have to try it again?

Last edited:
I am pretty sure (but not 100% confident) that you have to reboot the pc before it will reset. IIRC you always go back to 4 changes after a reboot :)

You need to modify this with MSCE. MSCE will the nename the file to riplock removed, region free or somthing. This EXE you need to start.

Is it normal, that the EXE just resets the counter to 4? As I tried to change the region code again, the counter went back to 3.

Back