• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reset default settings

skurko

It seems CloneBD remembers settings of a movie. So say I selected a different title, soundtrack or subtitle etc. I close CloneDVD and restart AnyDVD and all these settings are remembered. Most times that is a nice feature, but sometimes I would like to start over. Is there a way to reset the settings?

2017-01-01_11-54-49 cache.png View attachment 32109
It seems CloneBD remembers settings of a movie. So say I selected a different title, soundtrack or subtitle etc. I close CloneDVD and restart AnyDVD and all these settings are remembered. Most times that is a nice feature, but sometimes I would like to start over. Is there a way to reset the settings?
Yes, go into the settings and clear the program cache.

You can also lower the maximum cached discs to 1 so it will clear faster. But its not hard to do on your own. I hope this helps you.

I used the "Clear" button and that worked perfectly. Thanks!

I used the "Clear" button and that worked perfectly. Thanks!
You are very welcome skruko and welcome to our forum, if you need anything else do not hesitate to ask. Happy New Year

Back