• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reservation Road Problems For Me Too

krom666

I set the region to 1 on my drives but Still having a problem. I'm using AnyDVD 6.4.1.2 and Clone DVD 2.9.1.7. I attached my log file. I'm using DVDShrink to shrink to a DVD5 size. I tried using the AnyDVD ripper tool too but the same problem occurs. DVDShrink doesn't want to compress the files.

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_K_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
1 a)State the full error message(s) you encountered (click "details"),
b) tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and
c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Changed firstplay: Jump directly to TitleMenu!

Remove annoying adverts and trailers may make some discs unplayable

Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click the "default" button. Click "ok".

3. You do need to be rip first using Clonedvd if you're using Shrink. I recommend removing all the 14 second junk in Clonedvd before ripping.

Last edited:
I don't get any error messages per se. What I get is DVDShrink coming up and only able to compress to 93% (which is much larger than a DVD5). So basically my process is to rip the disc with Clone DVD as a dual layer disc keeping all the content. I then shrink the disc with DVDShrink. I did remove the check from "Remove annoying adverts and trailers" but that didn't help.

I attached a screenshot of the DVDShrink window.

Thanks.

Attachments

• DVDShrink.JPG
    DVDShrink.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 11
rr

when i did my back up to keep higher quality i removed everything except menu and main movie and i left 7 mins or so previews and it worked great first open it clone dvd do your edits then select dual layer so it doesent shrink once finished open in dvd shrink and it will shrink it

Yes and the alternative way with this title is to use the ripper in anydvd first then open dvd shrink and select open folders on the hard drive. All should be good if one does it that way as well.

Yes and the alternative way with this title is to use the ripper in anydvd first then open dvd shrink and select open folders on the hard drive. All should be good if one does it that way as well.

No one should be using that method if the OP owns Clonedvd, and krom666 appears to. Clonedvd rips faster and can remove junk that you may not want. In this case, there's some junk that should probably be removed first (that junk is not removed by Anydvd ripper; you would need to do it manually afterward).

krom666, did you remove all the 14 sec junk that shows up in Clonedvd before ripping? If not, do so.

Anyway, this isn't an Anydvd issue. This is a Shrink issue; it does have limitations in terms of how much material it can actually compress (and quite often it will popup an error message saying the amount of material is too much--but Shrink will still compress and rip anyway).

shrink

yea clone is the best for editing and removing crap then once done i always use dvd shrink so i can compress extras to like 50 percent and make main movie higher quality i wish clonedvd would let us use our own custom ratio

Back