• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resamplers blind test

true! but no 25@24 for you
Wrong. I can do 25@24, I just need to set my soundcard's clock to 46080Hz.

and you've never really confirmed whether it would work hiccup-free for 2H in a row
I've not tested it yet with such a lengthy movie.

we both know that 47.952047952~Hz simply isn't possible...
No. 47.952047952 is easy, what is not possible is 47.9520000000Hz, but I don't bother, because I set my soundcard's clock to 48048Hz and play them at exact 48.0Hz. ;)

soon or later the audio will need to catch up, and a glitch might/would/will occur :p
Yes, it might happen, but I prefer one 50ms glitch in the middle of a 2h movie over 2h of not glitched but resampled sound.;)

I tried a 24fps@48.000Hz w/o resampling, and the sound was hiccuping after a while..as my 48Hz isn't perfect at all :eek:
But mine is, and my soundcard's clock is also very precise, with very small drifting, so, no hiccups for me.

besides some movies are 24fps, some are 23.976..but the nvidia drivers only allow ONE custom res per frequency...so???
No problem. I only use 48.0 Hz. I'll vary the soundcard's clock accordingly with the movie frame rate.

No problem. I only use 48.0 Hz. I'll vary the soundcard's clock accordingly with the movie frame rate.
ok, but it'd be nicer to automate it w/ the VBS script or so..
Yes, it might happen, but I prefer one 50ms glitch in the middle of a 2h movie over 2h of not glitched but resampled sound.;)
this, I wouldn't agree(especially in 32/192 libsamplerate that sounds really good in movies on my setup), but each to his own ;)

A/V drops are not acceptable IMO.

Last edited:
this, I wouldn't agree(especially in 32/192 libsamplerate that sounds really good in movies on my setup), but each to his own
I cannot use it with my cpu (even an audio file @192kHz is not possible), so I prefer the no-resampling, it's a lot easier for it, and the sound is not touched.

A/V drops are not acceptable IMO.
Resampling is not acceptable IMO. :D

Then you really don't watch a lot of movies..
Yes, that's true. I spend too much time in the forums...:D
On a more serious note, my current projector is a bit old, and I have a lot of Blu-ray movies to watch, and I'm waiting until I can buy a new Full-HD projector to watch them...:(

Back