• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

REQUEST: Option to use a proxy

Yumifumi

For example: If I want to download a show from a different Region (Netflix), but don't want to use a VPN that affects every application running on my PC. In my opinion setting a proxy is a pretty basic feature.

For example: If I want to download a show from a different Region (Netflix), but don't want to use a VPN that affects every application running on my PC. In my opinion setting a proxy is a pretty basic feature.
Yes, good point.
@Ch3vr0n would you add that?

If you're allowed to "approve" things too. Sure :) Consider it done

I find the system proxy settings can effect AnyStream.

The thing is you can't just easily use a VPN tool or system proxy on a server via RDP. In worst case you can't connect to your server anymore. This feature is a must have for me, because Amazon/Netflix sometimes blocks server IP's or I want to use a different region.

Related to this (geo/region restrictions) but slightly different... I think would be good to be able to select a different region each time AnyStream is started.
I can see how many people, who only need to use one region, could find this annoying. So maybe a simple solution is either an option to open to the Settings each time or even just a blank tab - something that doesn't load any of the stream providers before having a change to switch regions.

Back