• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request: Diablo II Lord of Destruction profile map

Tak

Howdy. With the new features of profile mapping and saving, I was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to upload a working Diablo II LoD profile map. Note that this is only the MAP that is needed, I have the disc and will more than willingly insert it to create the profile when needed :) I've just had no luck getting everything this game needs (or I've just been unlucky with the profile on this re-install of windoze, numerous other profiles work fine and I've had LoD working before...reminder to back-up library files!)

Thanks much to any and all. Cheers!

Can you post the Please answer these questions when posting about issues please. If you take the time and do it all then it is easier to help forgetting parts to answer or post will just take more time to ask you to post that as well.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4824

Err, I'm not asking for tech-support or anything, just a profile map so I don't have to keep using the disc to create my own. That's all :)

Err, I'm not asking for tech-support or anything, just a profile map so I don't have to keep using the disc to create my own. That's all :)

Guess what? I am to except for I need the godfather so if you post that info as asked then the author can use it to get this done.

Look at my post to see and example and I have the same issue with another game.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=13073

The profile map would only provide a quick way to set the parameters and such, but would not be a way to avoid needing the original CD/DVD to create the profile in the first place. The profile maps are there to help with things like which sectors need to be scanned during the profile creation process, or which files from the CD would be needed so a full image would not be needed.

In general, the automatic option will work for just about every game. There are a few that need a profile map, just because the sectors that get used by the protection may change based on the day of the month or something like that.

I know what the profile map is for, that's why I requested it! :)

For whatever reason, this time around DII LoD is giving me trouble, so if someone has an already working profile, they can same the map and pack that up (just the map, not the data copied from the disc) it would save some time off of having to continually update the profile and hope it finally caught all the sectors. Hopefully Blizz is in the process of making a Diablo/DiabloII no-cd patch like they've done with WCIII and SC/BW, but until then

Back