• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request concerning my museum of Slysoft releases

ErichV

Could anyone please send me AnyDVD version 7.3.5.5 beta (for my personal software release collection of Slysoft products)?
I'll provide my email address via private message.
Thanks in advance!

Please tell us why you would collect old versions--can you cite a situation where a new release broke a prior feature for you?

Please tell us why you would collect old versions--can you cite a situation where a new release broke a prior feature for you?

There is no reason, it's just like collecting stamps. ;)

There is no reason, it's just like collecting stamps. ;)

You can look online there is a site that has older version of the software but whether the files are safe or clean that is up to you to download and use. As anything if you didn't save the older one I doubt anyone that has them or saved them will send to them email address unknown. So either you have the older version or you don't. Stamps analog is a bad example to start with or use in comparison.

Last edited:
Stamps analog is a bad example to start with or use in comparison.

Unfortunately, this was the only example that came to my mind.
I always use the latest version of each product, of course, and I'm sure that I won't use AnyDVD 7.3.5.5 anymore, but I would feel better if this beta version were on my harddisk (sounds crazy, I know ... :)).
(Besides, I collect many things like stamps, coins, particular books etc. which I don't use, but I love the feeling of owning them).
However, I'm not a clutterer, my house is mess-free and everything is well assorted. :D

I don't see how you have the time or hobby to keep up with outdated software programs:confused:

With two computers, I spend approximately 15 to 20 hours a week keeping up with the LATEST software programs and keeping all the drives and registry's humming and fast and free of problems and junk and hackers and virus and approximately 35% runs automatically.:doh:

In my experience there have been a couple of times having access to previous versions of AnyDVD made it easier for the devs to fix a problem with the then current version, by providing log files from both versions. In those instances I used release versions, not betas.

While I do keep previous versions of AnyDVD, I back up all the stuff I download, I don't stress not having every beta version available. Some betas should never be used because they were bugged and quickly replaced.

For what its worth my earliest version of AnyDVD is 6.4.9.2 from Dec 2008. I doubt I will ever need to downgrade to that version.

Last edited:
Back