• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[ Request] Amazon Prime X-Ray downloads

Lobo_USA

Hello,

I searched for this topic and I couldn't find anything similar so I apologize if this was covered somewhere else.

I'm using the trial version of AnyStream and so far I've been able to use Amazon Prime video.

But I'm running into an issue with X-Ray content, which are extras that are listed in the individual episodes. In order to access them, you have to actually open the episode through Amazon Prime Video. But the AnyStream window doesn't allow that and it doesn't show the X-Ray content as downloadable.

Is this a limitation of AnyStream or is there something else I should do to get that content?

For reference, I'm talking about The Expanse. The later seasons have bonus X-Ray content.

Thanks!

Similar Request: The "Tab" contents on Disney+(like the IMAX version, the bonus contents, the delected scenes from the tab in the film/series page)

We are all looking forward to this function:D

What is X-Ray content? Am I missing something here?

X-Ray is just a name for bonus content for some Amazon Prime Video products. But they're only listed on the main page of specific episodes, as far as I know. Since the browser in AnyStream Plus can't show an individual episode page, it doesn't report it. (I'm just guessing.)

What is X-Ray content? Am I missing something here?
They are extras that give you some information about the characters and the movie, like the production and the characters. AnyStream does not support these features at this moment but we may include it soon. We will have to see.

X-Ray is just a name for bonus content for some Amazon Prime Video products. But they're only listed on the main page of specific episodes, as far as I know. Since the browser in AnyStream Plus can't show an individual episode page, it doesn't report it. (I'm just guessing.)
I think we posted at the same time LOL.

Back