• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Request: Ability to remove BD region, but not AACS

dougwright

Because I'd rather watch imported BD+ movies via analog, than not at all...

If I am not mistaken that option already exists.

If I am not mistaken that option already exists.

Well one of us is, because I can't find it anywhere...

I can only see 2 options for BD - 'Enable Bluray support' and 'Remove Blu-ray region code'.

I don't understand the point of the question. If you want to play it from disc then just change the region code in Powerdvd, If you want to play from ISO or HD or in full Hi-def in analog then you need the AACS removing anyway

I don't understand the point of the question. If you want to play it from disc then just change the region code in Powerdvd, If you want to play from ISO or HD or in full Hi-def in analog then you need the AACS removing anyway

You can only change the region code 5 times in PowerDVD before you have to delete the region file, and as incompetent as Cyberlink are, they aren't completely stupid - it's going to get harder and harder to do so...

And with each new version of Powerdvd it gets harder to have Anydvd running as well

You can only change the region code 5 times in PowerDVD before you have to delete the region file, and as incompetent as Cyberlink are, they aren't completely stupid - it's going to get harder and harder to do so...

Well, they have to store it somewhere and it is very easy to track the program if you have the proper tool. I found the BD region storage location in PDVD, Showtime and TMT. Very easy. This method should be future proof.

Back