[REQ] Netflix - Expose Movies, Latest and TV Shows Pages

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by jbrisbin, Nov 4, 2020.

1. jbrisbin

jbrisbin Well-Known Member

I find that my Netflix Home page (which forms the base view of AS's Netflix provider) shows almost exclusively TV Shows and I cannot navigate to any of the other listing pages.
    The only way that I have found to navigate to movies is by explicit search.
    I would like to be able to use the items at the top of the standard page which are:
    Home TV Shows Movies Latest My List

If I have missed the easy way to do this, please instruct me.

Thx.

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

3. jbrisbin

jbrisbin Well-Known Member

I am pleased to see that something similar is planned. I scanned the requests but the word 'filters' threw me off. My impression of the AnyStream view is that it is a repackaging of the many filters/searches of the Home page, one for each line of media that appears.

I would have interpreted the original filter request in traditional terms of excluding or including members of a larger set, which would not be of great use for the sets that appear on the Home page.

That view is too literal to be useful and I am sure that RedFox would not be constrained by that narrow interpretation. I hope that means they will expose the Netflix pages in the 'Approved' solution.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That's because it still uses the title of the original request in closed beta. Changing it now would make no sense for their internal tracking of requests.