• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[REQ] Netflix - Expose Movies, Latest and TV Shows Pages

jbrisbin

I find that my Netflix Home page (which forms the base view of AS's Netflix provider) shows almost exclusively TV Shows and I cannot navigate to any of the other listing pages.
The only way that I have found to navigate to movies is by explicit search.
I would like to be able to use the items at the top of the standard page which are:
Home TV Shows Movies Latest My List

If I have missed the easy way to do this, please instruct me.

Thx.

I am pleased to see that something similar is planned. I scanned the requests but the word 'filters' threw me off. My impression of the AnyStream view is that it is a repackaging of the many filters/searches of the Home page, one for each line of media that appears.

I would have interpreted the original filter request in traditional terms of excluding or including members of a larger set, which would not be of great use for the sets that appear on the Home page.

That view is too literal to be useful and I am sure that RedFox would not be constrained by that narrow interpretation. I hope that means they will expose the Netflix pages in the 'Approved' solution.

That's because it still uses the title of the original request in closed beta. Changing it now would make no sense for their internal tracking of requests.

Back