• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

report IFO files if unregistered?

wjogert

Hello all!

I have backed-up several of my DVD's using the trial versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Nice programs! Better than several other programs that I've tried.

My issue is: I found a DVD that AnyDVD didn't work with. It's my kids' new "Muppets - Season 1" DVDs.

I want to send in the IFO files, but 1) am I allowed to, as an unregistered user? and 2) I cannot provide the AnyDVD disc report because the trial version just expired yesterday.

I am 99% convinced to purchase these two programs, so it's not a big deal if I can't report the DVD until I'm registered.

Hello all!

I have backed-up several of my DVD's using the trial versions of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2. Nice programs! Better than several other programs that I've tried.

My issue is: I found a DVD that AnyDVD didn't work with. It's my kids' new "Muppets - Season 1" DVDs.

I want to send in the IFO files, but 1) am I allowed to, as an unregistered user? and 2) I cannot provide the AnyDVD disc report because the trial version just expired yesterday.

I am 99% convinced to purchase these two programs, so it's not a big deal if I can't report the DVD until I'm registered.

You can send the ifos., but I sincerely doubt the issue has anything to do with Anydvd. You likely have a bad original disk even if it plays fine. But until you post the Anydvd status screen and tell us exactly what the problem was, we won't know for sure.

OH! I forgot to mention that!

After reading many, many posts here, I ran the disc with Nero CD/DVD Speed... BEFORE posting. It reported absolutely no errors with the disc.

I also remember that AnyDVD reported not finding any (or very, very few) protections, which I thought was odd given that the DVD release is fairly recent. But then I just assumed it was because the shows were so old that they didn't care. That thought only lasted as long as it took for CloneDVD2 to stop dead in it's tracks while analyzing the disc content!! Full disc, movie only, etc. doesn't make any difference... only changes how far into the analysis is gets before hanging up.

But, I'll wait until I purchase. Then I can give ALL the information and hope for an update.

After reading many, many posts here, I ran the disc with Nero CD/DVD Speed... BEFORE posting. It reported absolutely no errors with the disc.

I also remember that AnyDVD reported not finding any (or very, very few) protections, which I thought was odd given that the DVD release is fairly recent. But then I just assumed it was because the shows were so old that they didn't care. That thought only lasted as long as it took for CloneDVD2 to stop dead in it's tracks while analyzing the disc content!! Full disc, movie only, etc. doesn't make any difference... only changes how far into the analysis is gets before hanging up.

But, I'll wait until I purchase. Then I can give ALL the information and hope for an update.
Try to disable the option to remove "protection based on unreadable sectors".

Post the .ifos in this forum please:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=330

Back