• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reorder DVD Titles?

MichaelW

I believe that it's *not* possible to reorder the tracks on a DVD, and I'm not sure why. In the past, I have used DVD Decrypter along with DVD Shrink. I am definitely moving to AnyDVD and am also considering CloneDVD. DVD Shrink has the ability to reorder tracks, though, so I'm not sure what to do yet.

For example, in ripping the "Cars" DVD, I would like the following tracks in this order:

Title 56 (THX intro)
Title 23 ("Cars" movie)
Title 42 ("One Mand Band" short)
Title 38 ("Mater and the Ghostlight" short)

But as far as I can tell, this isn't possible. Can somebody please verify that it can't be done and explain why? Also, if CloneDVD can't do it, is there a product other than DVD Shrink that I should be looking at?

Just FYI, I'm not looking to compress the movies--I'm saving them uncompressed.

Michael

Back