• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rented Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drive a truck for 17c to 32c per mile for 12-14 hours a shift. At a national base for computing mph to hourly rate of 52mph that's $8.84-16.64 per hour. There's my money where my mouth is.
Great. USD 8.84 is less then Australian minimum wage; I wouldn't accept that rate personally. Actually, I legally couldn't accept that rate.

"Copying" is the manufacturing way of life!!

Anytime someone comes up with a good idea or product or service, how many companies "COPY" the idea for yheir own profit? Yea, they change a small design detail to satify patent laws, but it's still theft nonetheless, it's not their idea. I"COPY" movies that I pay For, Wheather rent or buy. I pay my dues. Companies don't pay their dues, they just take someone elses idea and run with it!

. I"COPY" movies that I pay For, Wheather rent or buy

You won't be receiving any assistance from me on these forums, and you've already admitted elsewhere that you're copying rentals.

This thread has run its course.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Almost everybody copies rented movies, I just don't lie about it.

I'm sorry you feel that way about it (I truly am). But what I wrote is true isn't it? I'm not trying to make enemies, but I say it the way I see it. Maybe I got it wrong , but that's how I see it. (just my own opinion no one elses).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back