• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renewed license to lifetime and did not get new key.

kitemantoo

When I try to open AnyDvd HD I get a message that it is not licensed, when I click the order button again it says I have a lifetime license but I can't open the program?
Am I doing something wrong?

Where did you purchase anydvd from. Redfox or Slysoft. Slysoft license keys do NOT work with redfox issued AnyDVD's v8 and up

As far as I can tell, you have, indeed, a lifetime license, so everything should be fine.
Did you try re-applying the license file?

EDIT: I see that you haven't picked up the license, yet.
Did you get a confirmation e-mail after ordering (spam folder tends to be a good place to look for it)? There should be a link to the new license.

As far as I can tell, you have, indeed, a lifetime license, so everything should be fine.
Did you try re-applying the license file?

EDIT: I see that you haven't picked up the license, yet.
Did you get a confirmation e-mail after ordering (spam folder tends to be a good place to look for it)? There should be a link to the new license.
I didn't get a confirmation email and I checked the spam folder and there is nothing in there either.

We see that you have already been in touch with our support team. The license email with key has been sent twice now, but we have an inkling that your email provider might not like us/our license keys very much. If you have an alternative email address to try, with a different provider, for example gmail (or another provider who does not operate in the same group as your current provider), please send this address in response to our last support email. John will then try to re-send the key to your alternative email address.

Hi Jill I sent a reply to the email and I also sent the alternate email to the support page.

Hi, I just saw that and sent the license key to the other email address. Did you get it?

Yes! Let there be another happy and satisfied lifer within our little community...

Cheers!

Back