Renewed license to lifetime and did not get new key.

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by kitemantoo, Dec 2, 2018.

1. kitemantoo

kitemantoo Member

When I try to open AnyDvd HD I get a message that it is not licensed, when I click the order button again it says I have a lifetime license but I can't open the program?
    Am I doing something wrong?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Where did you purchase anydvd from. Redfox or Slysoft. Slysoft license keys do NOT work with redfox issued AnyDVD's v8 and up

3. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

As far as I can tell, you have, indeed, a lifetime license, so everything should be fine.
    Did you try re-applying the license file?

EDIT: I see that you haven't picked up the license, yet.
    Did you get a confirmation e-mail after ordering (spam folder tends to be a good place to look for it)? There should be a link to the new license.

4. kitemantoo

kitemantoo Member

I didn't get a confirmation email and I checked the spam folder and there is nothing in there either.

5. kitemantoo

kitemantoo Member

How do I pick up the license?
    Any help would be appreciated.

6. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

7. Jill

Jill Support Team Staff Member

We see that you have already been in touch with our support team. The license email with key has been sent twice now, but we have an inkling that your email provider might not like us/our license keys very much. If you have an alternative email address to try, with a different provider, for example gmail (or another provider who does not operate in the same group as your current provider), please send this address in response to our last support email. John will then try to re-send the key to your alternative email address.

8. kitemantoo

kitemantoo Member

Hi Jill I sent a reply to the email and I also sent the alternate email to the support page.

9. Jill

Jill Support Team Staff Member

Hi, I just saw that and sent the license key to the other email address. Did you get it?

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  10. kitemantoo

kitemantoo Member

Thank you very much Jill! I just received it and I am going to install.
    Paul

Jill and whatever_gong82 like this.