• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renewal License

Harley51

Can Ivan tell me when the renewal license is going to be available?

They were aiming for this week. But don't hold them to it. There will be an announcement when it's ready. If your license were to expire in the mean time, I would recommend contacting support. Perhaps they will be able to issue a temporary limited duration extension

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

It's a little odd that the renewals weren't ready at the 1 year mark for the release of Redfox's AnyDVD HD release.

It's not 1 year yet and it's not weird at all. Think about it. What's the point in offering renewals if nobody can pay the renewal because of the payment issues that are ongoing? Not everyone knows how to or wants to use Bitcoin, regardless of how easy it is to do or tech savvy they are.

Oh if it hasn't been a year yet then ignore everything I said. I thought it'd been out a little over a year

Think it's a year in a couple weeks or end of May. You're not that far off ;-)

There's also not as many people now to do it either.
It's mostly in super Ivan's hands. And like me & you I'm pretty sure he just has two.

pretty sure it doesn't because renewals are already at a lower price. Think the discounts only apply for new purchases, but it could be an "error" in how the discount is setup.

Then @Ivan will need to take a look. Discount probably isn't setup right then.

I want to call the bank and tell them to let the purchase go thru can someone tell how it will be billed.

No we can't. The billing notice isn't known until you actually place the order. What you can do however is call them shortly before you place the order (or while you're doing it), and tell them you'll be making a purchase in Asia and if gets flagged in any way to let it go through. The charge itself will very likely be in CNY (Chinese yuan).

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I had the bank on the phone while I did the transaction. They put an override on the transaction so it would not get declined on the bank end. This is the message I relieved at the end of the transaction.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
well that's a good sign. At least it wasn't error 66 :)

Back