• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Renewal Licence Problem

Harley51

I just renewed and my bank rejected the purchasse until I approved it. I did approve it and it was deducted out of my bank account. I also recieved this message from Redfox.

Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell them to accept charges from '(snip)' in China. Your card issuer will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order. If your card processor did not see any trace of our charge, it got stuck somewhere in Visa's network. In that case, try again; Your order will be queued for manual processing and we will look into it.

Sincerely,
Your RedFox Team
If I reorder I'll be charged for another license correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had the bank clear the charge.

upload_2017-4-19_18-28-16.jpeg

Any idea how long this takes now?

@Ivan will need to take a look. Perhaps not everything is solved yet with the (new?) PSP.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Any idea how long this takes now?

Just tried to get your pending renewal order processed but it got declined somewhere in Visa network. We are (constantly) working on other PSPs and we should be able to accept your payment within 2 weeks (your license expires in 5 weeks). I'll inform you once we are done with the new PSP implementation. Thank you for your patience.

I doubt it, as it hasn't been 2 weeks yet ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Any progress on this problem.
If you're in the US and you're bank issued card isn't cooperating with the RedFox licensing PSP. Then I would PM Ivan and cancel it. Then use the card in this thread. Just remember that you have to use the card that they mail you. Several here have used this with no problems.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/paying-with-a-visa-card-when-you-dont-have-a-visa-card.70946/

If your license is going to expire before you get the card. Let Ivan know in the PM and I'm sure that he will give an extension or trial licensing to cover the time. RedFox goes well above and beyond for us customers.

Ivan is there any progress on this problem.

Back