Renew License

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Salotto, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Salotto

Salotto Member

Hi, I have a question. When a 2-year Anystream license is purchased, for example, if it is renewed before expiry, if I want to buy a lifetime license, do I pay the difference in value or the total??

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

@Ivan
    Hi I could explain it, but I would rather the man in charge of purchases and renewals do it. Thanks for your interest in renewing.
    After Ivan answers you, I will move this to the Purchase and Licensing sub forum. Thanks again.

3. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

@Salotto

If you renewed the license already and now you want to upgrade to lifetime, unfortunately you have to pay the full amount.
    However, send me PM (=Private Conversation) with your order- or license number and I'll find a way that you just have to pay the difference...

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  4. Salotto

Salotto Member

Hello @Ivan , thanks for the feedback, but in my case I haven't acquired a license yet, but I intend to buy one soon. But I'm still saving money to buy the lifetime license, because where I live, my country's currency is not Euro and I need to multiply the purchase price by 6.
    I must buy soon.
    Thanks for listening!!

DeepSpace likes this.
  5. Raymond Roux

Raymond Roux New Member

I don't see any place where I can indicate that my purchase of AnyStream as a renewal - do you need my current license/machine info (or do you just key off my name and address)?

6. DeepSpace

DeepSpace Well-Known Member

Hey, look here:
    https://shop.redfox.bz/renewal.php

Edit: Just noticed that all three screenshots on that site are registered to Donald Duck :ROFLMAO:

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Do yourself a favor and use the link Deepspace gave you, that's all they need and the fee.

whatever_gong82 and DeepSpace like this.
  8. kbmblu

kbmblu Member