• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

rendition

mcdcad

when backing movie only the Arabic sub titles did not work any answers to this

when backing movie only the Arabic sub titles did not work any answers to this

Rendition has several subtitle options on the disc. The first is English for the entire movie, and the second is English for parts of the movie that aren't in English. Again, provided you chose to back the subtitles up with Clonedvd, simply hit the subtitle button on your remote control (or figure out what button you need to push to select the appropriate subtitle option) to choose the subtitles that you want while watching the movie.

You need to check to ensure the subtitle options you want are selected in Clonedvd.

sshot9it6.png

(thanks to Zebadee for the screenshot)

I also recommend selecting "preserve menus" (makes selecting subtitles much easier)

sshot7cq1.png

(thanks to Zebadee for the screenshot)

When playing your backup it's then a simple matter of using your standalone dvd player's remote control to select the proper subtitle stream (just cycle through the various subtitle options with the subtitle button on your remote control--or whatever button you need to use on your remote control to select subtitles)

Thank you for your help but when I select sub titles on I have to watch the whole movie with sub titles even English. usually when using Clone DVD sub titles are recorded when a different language is spoken. I'll have to look at the orginal DVD and see how it is set up.

Thank you for your help but when I select sub titles on I have to watch the whole movie with sub titles even English. usually when using Clone DVD sub titles are recorded when a different language is spoken. I'll have to look at the orginal DVD and see how it is set up.

You need to ensure you select the second subtitle option both for your backup in Clonedvd and while watching.

Back