• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Remux of Making Of's of BDs

Ali3n

Hi folks,
since years I'm out of business concering DVD rips, etc. but I wanna start again, especially for one reason: I like very much the making of's and specials of BDs and want to watch them on my mobile devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone, etc,) while business trips, etc. For that reason I need them on my server (WHS 2011 with Plex) as files to carry them with me.
I'm a little bit lost in the mass of topic, etc. and would appreciate a little help at the beginning. ;)
In general, I want to remux the making of's with language and subs (DE + EN), that's all.
Can someone provide me with a little help or some links to appropriate topics?
Thx a lot.
Ali3n

Duplicate posting and cross posting in multiple languages sections is not allowed. Please stick to 1 topic.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/remux-von-making-ofs-von-bds.75979/

If you wish to continue this in the English section, send me a pm and the other one will be closed instead

*Edit as per request: reopened English topic and closed German version*

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Duplicate posting and cross posting in multiple languages sections is not allowed
??(n)
Cannot find this Rule

General Rules:
  • While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, yelling, insulting posts, personal attacks or inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
  • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or anything similar.
  • Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
  • Advertising, spamming and trolling not allowed. This includes using the forum email and private message system to spam other members.
  • Posting and/or discussion of Cracks or illegal serial numbers for any program or application in this forum will not be tolerated, RedFox reserves the right to ban you from posting on this forum for the first infraction.
  • We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate RedFox community standards. The RedFox team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
  • Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
  • We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
  • These forums are viewed by people of all ages. Be respectful of that and watch your language when posting. Profanities should be avoided and are frowned upon. Punishment will result from the violation of this rule.
  • If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
  • Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
  • You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
  • You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
  • We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.

Last edited:
Who said it was a written rule? General forum etiquette and maintained policy. Doubt you'll find a single forum where it's allowed to post the same question in multiple languages across multiple (different language) forum sections. On top of that it convolutes support given, things may get said twice, or said in 1 section and not in the other, or something said in 1 topic and completely opposite in the other...

Now back on topic please.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Hi folks,
since years I'm out of business concering DVD rips, etc. but I wanna start again, especially for one reason: I like very much the making of's and specials of BDs and want to watch them on my mobile devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone, etc,) while business trips, etc. For that reason I need them on my server (WHS 2011 with Plex) as files to carry them with me.
I'm a little bit lost in the mass of topic, etc. and would appreciate a little help at the beginning. ;)
In general, I want to remux the making of's with language and subs (DE + EN), that's all.
Can someone provide me with a little help or some links to appropriate topics?
Thx a lot.
Ali3n
You need to things: AnyDVD HD to decrypt, elby CloneBD to select / remux / convert. CloneBD is pretty much self explaining.

Back