• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Removing forced subtitles

oliverg

Hi there, when I watch Bourne Ultimatum (or any of the Bournes) subtitles are forced on.

All the subtitle options are greyed out - there is a button to toggle between various subtitle languages but no apparent way to turn them off

I went to look for the XPL file to delete the entries as stated in a previous post here except there are about 15 xpl files that all contain 20-30 subtitle entries - this occurs in each file

Can we please have an easy method to remove subtitles from discs? Why on Earth would studios do this? It just seems ridiculous?! Furthermore, the menus are all in Japanese/Chinese/Korean - this is a disc I bought from Amazon in the US. Very strange

Thanks in advance

you watch it with powerdvd or? Try to play it with nero showtime it should work. The subtitles are only an issue of pdvd

Thanks for the replies :)

Even the 000 version has over a hundred subtitle related entries.

I really wish there was a way to do this other than editing a file every time this issue occurs.

Buying Nero isn't an option - (nor should it be) but thanks for the suggestions

Back