• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

removing cinavia with anydvd/clonedvd2

That AnyDVD setting has NO EFFECT AT ALL on CloneBD's detection mechanism, so yes it will still inform you. As that string suggest (and the right click tooltip), that setting only comes into effect if you also dowscale (HD) audio to AC3. Then AnyDVD taps into CloneBD, applies the removal fix while CloneBD doesn't know or care about that. AnyDVDs icon will turn purple. Be warned though, that actively removing the cinavia signal WILL have a side-effect to the audio.

Ch3vrOn and whatever_gong82,
Thank you very much for all you help. I was able to detect Cinavia on my Blu=rays, removed it and make a backup copy of my blu-ray. All your info was very valuable. Many thanks.

One other question: After I make an ISO copy to my computer what's the fastast way to burn that ISO to a disc?

CloneBD can burn to disc too. On the last screen before you begin conversion, top left corner you have 3 buttons. ISO, Drive or Folder output. Take your pick :) Personally i prefer to do an ISO/folder output then burn with IMGBurn

Ch3vrOn,
Thank you for your prompt response. Next time I get a bluray I'll experiment with it. Thanks

You play it with the preview player. After a few seconds, Bert will tell you, if it hears the CInavia signal.
In most cases. Passengers took a good two minutes or so to detect. Due to the quietness of the audio at the start of the movie. Sure there will be others with the same thing.
I always let it play until the actual start of the movie.

Or in such cases you can do as james suggested. Skip to a more vivid scene and it should detect almost instantly again

Back