• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Remove producer/director voiceover?

SolanT

Hello Boys and Girls
I'm new to this site and relatively new to Any DVD. I've had a problem which has probably been answered a thousand times but I can't find the solution. After making a backup DVD, the audio portion is over ridden by a comentary by the director or producer. Can't figure it out. Any ideas?:confused: I'm using CloneDVD

Last edited:
Your issue has nothing to do with Anydvd. What backup software are you using?

Please read this

Hello Boys and Girls
I'm new to this site and relatively new to Any DVD. I've had a problem which has probably been answered a thousand times but I can't find the solution. After making a backup DVD, the audio portion is over ridden by a comentary by the director or producer. Can't figure it out. Any ideas?:confused: I'm using CloneDVD

Make sure you are selecting the correct audio streams in CloneDVD2. The directors comments are usually the two channel streams.

Back