• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

remove mastercard

Lukas

Why is removed mastercard payment? it indicates a problem?

not at all. Mastercard has a daily transaction limit that gets hit sooner than VISA's. If the limit is reached, the system automatically removes the option. The limit resets daily. Just try again tomorrow :)

I'm from Czech Republic during August you would have to negotiate our portal sw.cz about my purchase licenses Redfox and Elby

It was just about whether it marks the end of your products

They do not have to negotiate anything. Licenses are exclusively sold through the main website. Whether some random site marks the "end" of a product or not doesn't matter. Redfox has no affiliates afaik.

I was told that they are able to deliver this software even made me even preliminary calculation

strongly doubt that, you'd have to ask support if they will be an authorized license seller. Pretty sure right now, they're not. IF you purchase a license and they're not an authorized reseller there's no telling what the consequences will be. This can be anything from no license sent at all to a blocked/pirated license or even a fake one.

if it would be possible to negotiate on your part would be easier for me within a seamless payment through the bank

So I get some contact someone directly from Redfox?

not at all. Mastercard has a daily transaction limit that gets hit sooner than VISA's. If the limit is reached, the system automatically removes the option. The limit resets daily. Just try again tomorrow :)

I've never heard of this Mastercard transaction limit, I've used Mastecard for many many years and never encountered any problem whatsoever in all that time, also which system are you refering to that automatically removes the option?

Could this be a problem related with a particular bank or just attributed to transactions to do with RedFox because it's still not showing up on the RedFox purchase page.

When the transaction limit is reached , it takes about 4 hours to reset, and the MasterCard option will be returned to the page.

When the transaction limit is reached , it takes about 4 hours to reset, and the MasterCard option will be returned to the page.

Thanks for your reply but as my previous post enquires, "What is a transaction limit", I don't understand how it's connected to a Mastercard CC purchase, I've never heard of a this transaction limit unless you exceed your credit limit.

Can you elaborate further please, I am intrigued to learn more on the subject, incidently you say that it takes about 4 hours to reset but 24 hours on the Mastercard option is still not showing.

there's a difference between transaction limit and credit limit.

Credit limit: the maximum of your credit card
transaction limit: the maximum amount of transactions a day (individual purchases) they can process.

It's not linked to any individual bank, its a general mastercard transaction limit

Back