• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

reliable external dvd burner

bmm1227

i'm looking for a reliable external dvd burner that is not goin to run up my wallet. does anyone have a suggestions on what i should look for?

Last edited:
All DVDRW's will be compatible with Slysoft products. Newegg has a good selection or you can go to a local retailer. The large discount stores often have some decent deals.

If all possible, I would opt for an internal burner. As far as brands go, I would pick Liteon. Of course you're going to get all sorts of opinions on brands. If you still want to go with an external burner, look at newegg for a Vantec external enclosure. They make a solid unit (with built in fan) for about $35. This way you'll be able to dump any internal burner into it. Have fun...

:bowdown::bowdown:WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown::bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

Hi :)
LG are the safer bet. More reliable constant burners. Probably match more media too.
Lite-On can be OK, but there's a big question mark over their reliability.
Rmember that speed isn't a consideration here as USB is only likely to fo 12x burning at best.
The latest Samsung is worth a mention too.

i'm looking for an external dvd burner for my dell notebook, i've been looking at LG and Sony, but i wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations on external burners to have worked well with clonedvd. any suggestions would be great.

Do no create multiple threads about the exact same issue please. Thank you. :policeman:

i'm looking for an external dvd burner for my dell notebook, i've been looking at LG and Sony, but i wanted to see if anyone has any recommendations on external burners to have worked well with clonedvd. any suggestions would be great.

Between those two............most definitely the LG.

to detriot baseball

around a hundred, but i'd like to go with something cheaper

these for $64.99 each.

bestbuy.com

these

compusa.com

Say what you will about Memorex. These have been working like a pro for years. No costers at all. Thousands of discs burned for work and play.

Just my .02

Back