• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rejects DVD if region code is not right

Amoko

Hi,

ANYDVD simply rejects the DVD (opens the drawer) if the region code is different from the Players setting!

:confused: Amoko

AnyDVD does not open the DVD drive at all. This may be a problem with the program you are using to view the DVD with.

Make sure you are up to date with AnyDVD (6.1.3.6) and above all, make sure the first three options in the settings are ticked.

What DVD player are you using?

Surely the last thing you do is have safe mode selected.

Your reader/burner must match the region code of the dvd unless your burner/player is region free. Anydvd will allow a copy to be made region free which will then play on any machine but to read it in the first place your drive and region code must match.

can you press the "Default" button in anydvd and see if that helps you

What DVD player are you using?

I, or more correctly my neighbour, whom I am trying to help, is using a Ricoh RW 8165 on a laptop.
She has been switching between Region codes for the fifth time!
:) Amoko

I, or more correctly my neighbour, whom I am trying to help, is using a Ricoh RW 8165 on a laptop.
She has been switching between Region codes for the fifth time!
:) Amoko

bad idea that

I meant software player. I think it could be the software player which is doing it.

Back