• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reinstalling AnyDVD on new installation

dnr917

I had to rebuild my system, which included a new "C:" drive and thus I am reinstalling everything. "SetupAnyDVD8160.exe" is in a folder with "AnyDVDHD_key_<snip>.AnyDVDHD" license key on a different drive. I installed AnyDVD started it and pointed it at this key file. It says it is not a valid key. The product was purchased and installed 7July2017.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately license problems such as yours cannot be handled over the forum. Your best option would be to file a support ticket through the main website. I'd pick the option "technical support AnyDVD HD". That's the closest relevant departement and explain the problem. They'll be able to assist you further, unless @Ivan can come to the rescue?

Unfortunately license problems such as yours cannot be handled over the forum. Your best option would be to file a support ticket through the main website. I'd pick the option "technical support AnyDVD HD". That's the closest relevant departement and explain the problem. They'll be able to assist you further, unless @Ivan can come to the rescue?
Okay, have done so. Thanks.

Curious... So, when I purchase a new PC and install AnyDVD HD on this I will have issues? IOW, AnyDVD HD is tied to the initial hardware platform?

After contracting support, they sent me instructions and when I followed them it was fine. Rather than try to open AnyDVD and pointing to the license (which does not work), you install AnyDVD and then double click on the license key. Then all is well.

That's the reason they're mentioned in the purchase email ;-) and it has always been like that. However the main thing is your issue had been solved. Welcome BACK to the club :p For the record, that procedure applies to ALL RedFox and elby products. Install first, double click the license file, all done.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I
That's the reason they're mentioned in the purchase email ;-) and it has always been like that. However the main thing is your issue had been solved. Welcome BACK to the club :p For the record, that procedure applies to ALL RedFox and elby products. Install first, double click the license file, all done.

I am sure you are correct, but since it is not a "normal" process for software installation, I did not remember. When you click in the Windows menu to the installed product (before double clicking on the license key) it tell you to point to the key to use. After you do this then it gives you the message that it is not a valid key, whereas it should say something like "Install the product and then double click on the key."

RedFox/Elby products don't use text based serials you enter somewhere. There's multiple programs like that. That said, that sounds like a bug in the mini registration app. BOTH should work. @James your bug solving skills are required.

Back