• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reinstalled Windows but.....

greenyamo

Hi

I have recently had to reinstall Windows XP Pro. Previously I had no trouble burning dvds. The whole process took about 15-20 mins.

Since reinstalling the burning process alone takes about 55 mins. I have looked at other threads here and cannot find an answer. I have tried to change the IDE channels from PIO to DMA if available whicj did not change them. I then unistalled them and reinstalled and only one of the channels has changed to show multi-word DMA mode 2 but still the burn process takes 55 mins.

I use AnyDVD with Clone DVD and have tried the fast and noisy mode and also taking "enable speed control" off but it's still the same.

Are there any other suggestions as I have tried everything in the other threads!! :confused:

Back