• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

regression issue 8.2.4.x - Married with children season 11

ggtop

Hi,

this is really old one but causes AnyDVD to crash when scanning. I tried 2 different drives on 2 different computers running versions 8.2.3.0 and 8.2.3.3 beta.
All 3 discs of season 11 behave that way. I purchased the whole box. Up to season 10 all went smoothly.
If you want me to upload the other 2 discs as well let me know.

Thanks in advance,
ggtop

Last edited:
Just upgraded to 8.2.4.0 and right to latest 8.2.4.1.
AnyDVD is still dumping when scanning. Attached another zip file.

Thank you in advance for looking into this.

ggtop

Update...Obviously a regression issue. Just downgraded to 8.0.1.0 and the first disc is ripping fine. Will attach a log file in a few minutes.

ggtop

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.1.0_Info_D_MARRIED_WITH_CHILDREN_S11_DISC1.ziplog
    319 KB · Views: 1
Please try AnyDVD 8.2.4.2.

Hi James,

that was quick :) but sorry no...8.2.4.2 is still dumping. Please find attached file.

ggtop

Update...Obviously a regression issue. Just downgraded to 8.0.1.0 and the first disc is ripping fine. Will attach a log file in a few minutes.

ggtop
Which country are these discs from? Germany?

Yes, I ripped seasons 1 - 10 with versions 8.2.3.x just fine.
Using 8.0.1.0 a disc from season 11 is showing:
Code:
Found & removed structural copy protection!
Found & removed invalid cell pieces!
Found & removed bogus title set(s)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Found & removed 45 potential bad sector protections!

This is almost the same as the other discs from season 4 onwards. The earlier ones had no protection based on "bad sectors".

ggtop

Many thanks for your efforts. I can confirm 8.2.4.4 works for me.
I ripped one of the problematic discs and let AnyDVD complete its scanning on the others (also other seasons from that box set).

THANK YOU!!!
ggtop

Last edited:
Back