• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Registration

DetroitBaseball

The registration for the forums isn't working right now, it won't display a registration image.

Thankyou for your input, I will see that this information is relayed to the correct people.

12 hours ago I joined but could not post an item etc. I have just looked again and all appears well. Greetings from New Zealand

For those that haven't gotten their activation emails,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Look in your spam folder! That's where mine was. I never thought to look there, but garmoon suggested it, and he was right!

I got my email to complete registration about an hour ago. It took a few hours before I got it. I do not know if it was my emails because I was impatient, or it just happened naturally. I have it now and I'm not giving it up.

:) Thanks aabbccdd.............
I think a lot of us aD members will show up here.
Glad you're passing your good experience and advice on, to these folks, too.

Back