• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Register Clone CD

Ringmaster

I am showing as "Unregistered" in the help memu, but I have a registration number. How do I go about registering my software?

Hi, folks, new member. I'm also having problems with registering my lifetime subscription to CloneDVD. Any suggestions.

Oh, BTW, the AnyDVD registration worked fine.

Reactions: dew
I was having this problem as well. I am moving into a new Windows 10 machine. My old one is a Win XP. I searched the old PC for "key.clonecd". Search, found it in a far off corner I had totally forgotten about. I copied it and pasted the key file into my new PC's CLONECD folder. Then when I started the "RegisterCloneDVD.exe" and its window opened, I saw the key setting there. I double clicked the key.clonecd file. The Register window went wild with joy and told me to re-start CloneCD. I executed the program and looked into the "Help", selecting "info" . While it used to say that I needed to buy the product, now it simply showed my name and registration number, acting like, "Hey you, Yea You! Got your head out finally? Aww, aint you smart, but shouldn't you have figured this out a week ago, really, huh, Really? Yea, I thought so!" (Elby is like that)

Back