• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Region issue with A Fistfull of Dollars (Kino Lorber disk)

bdfan4321

Attempting to play the disk it shows the UA & MGM logos out of order, then ends. Used the Rip to Disk to create an ISO image but playback only shows a black screen with text that says the disk is meant for playback in region A only.
  • Title: A Fistful of Dollars
  • Country of Origin: Purchased in the US and says the disk was made in Mexico.
  • UPC: 7-38329-21739-6
  • Packaging says it is an MGM film but also a "Kino Lorber Studio Classics"
Attempted with default settings as well as the "Remove Region Code" setting on, both Automatic and Region A.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.6.0_Info_F_A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS_EC235EF6_11B3F62A.ziplog
    224 KB · Views: 3
Attempting to play the disk it shows the UA & MGM logos out of order, then ends. Used the Rip to Disk to create an ISO image but playback only shows a black screen with text that says the disk is meant for playback in region A only.
Playback... how? According to the logfile you have region code removal disabled.

Sorry, the ISO playback was user error. I had been playing with the region settings and must have not turned them back on after re-setting to default when I tried the ISO. I did agian and now that seems to work fine now using VLC for playback.

The playback (and ripping) issue I'm still having is with ByteCopy, but now I'm thinking it's an issue with that program and not AnyDVD. Sorry for the false alarm.

Back