• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Region-free but won't play

They won't. They would loose an additional layer of protection, RPC2 wouldn't work anymore. I believe this was just a mistake during the authoring.

That's good to know. Thank you.

I could add an information message like .ifo region is....

I think that might useful, at least, on these discs. If the situation ever arises again, the user can get more information from Anydvd's status window.

Last edited:
I think it would indeed be useful if AnyDVD could inform us about situations like this when IFO during lead-in is different in terms of regional encoding from that of the rest of the movie. I think there are very few people who'd think of a possibility like that. Thank you in advance, I'm just trying to improve what is already a fantastic piece of software :bowdown:

Back