• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Region code removal

Guttenor

Hi, i'm planning on bying AnyDVD HD. Just a question:
Does this program remove the region codes so that I can watch US blu-rays and DVDs on a european Blu-ray player, or do I need to remove the region code and then copy the film to an empty Blu-ray disc?

best regards
Gustav

AnyDVD removes regions from both DVD's and blu-rays. DVD regions are removed automatically, for blu-ray regions you need to enable the corresponding setting. When removing a region from a BD it is important to tell AnyDVD the region of the DISC and not your own region.

Oh and you can't be that new since you asked that same question 3years ago

https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?posts/482032

Last edited:
Hi, i'm planning on bying AnyDVD HD. Just a question:
Does this program remove the region codes so that I can watch US blu-rays and DVDs on a european Blu-ray player, or do I need to remove the region code and then copy the film to an empty Blu-ray disc?

best regards
Gustav

If you want to play them on a standalone player, yes you would need to either burn them to a disc or check what other modes of playing your standalone player supports.

On the fly is only if you play on the pc.
As original media such as DVD or BluRay can not be changed / written data on.

Back