• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Redfox Says I have a refund coming but I haven't seen it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

James O'Hayer

How long does it take Redfox to issue refunds?

I got an email from John at Redfox Support on July 10th and haven't seen any activity with my back. My original lifetime Redfox Anydvd license was deactivated then, so I assumed I would have my money back soon. My reason for refunding was because somehow I didn't get the 20% discount when I purchased Anydvd during the promotional period.

Ticket#2017070410000037

Last message:

Mon 7/10/2017 11:24

Dear James O'Hayer,

We asked our credit card processor to refund the payment. It will take a few days.

Kind regards,

John
RedFox Accounting Department
--

You'll have to update that ticket. The forum staff does not have access to the customer database let alone the ability to issue refunds or check the status. Only the support staff can do that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back