• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

redfox not purple

rjnb2112

Ever since 7.6.9.1 i cant get a good copy of a bluray made. The fox isnt detecting cinavia, its not turning purple. Please help, possibly with tips. I have remove cinavia checked within anydvd settings and in clonebd I have down convert hd audio to ac3 checked. I dont get why its not working, driving me nuts. Thanks again with your help in this matter!! rjnb2112

Check AnyDVD's program settings, the cinavia options may have been deselected.

Thanks for the response but I have checked and double checked and triple checked all the settings. The fox just won't turn. Frustrating

And if you go back to 7.6.9.0 the icon does turn purple?
If yes, logfiles for both 7.6.9.0 & 7.6.9.1 may help...

Mine still turns purple when running CloneBD with AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1 and making an MKV or a Blu-ray full or partial disc.

Which movie are you trying to do?

Back