• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox not proceeding after clicking "Rip Video"

Rewan Demontay

I am attempting to rip a Blu Ray disc to get a feel for the trial version with default settings, with an LG Blu-ray Disc drive. The movie in questions The Legend Of The Guardians: Owls Of Ga'Hoole, US version; EAN 8 83929 10657 8. However, I am not seeing RedFox proceeding on anything after clicking "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk...", nor anything in Documents/Downloads to indicate as such. It also seems, however related it might, for Nvidia to pop up with physx configuration options? This is all on my up to date Windows laptop.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.6.0_Info_D_LEGEND_OF_THE_GUARDIANS_5A30591A_0E246A57.ziplog
    685 KB · Views: 3
Nothing will happen when you only click Rip Video to Harddisk. You also have to click on copy in the small window that will open then. Change the folder to where you want it to go.

1693905128418.png

If you have more than 1 drive, choose the one with the disc (red).

Then modify the path where it should be copied to (blue).

Then click Copy Disc (green).

I saw also a driver being loaded in your log file that could make trouble : GEARAspiWDM.sys

To remove it, start Imgburn. Choose "Tools" Filter Driver Load Order" pick that driver listed under Upper Filters and "Remove selected Filter". Then reboot.

Back