• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Redfox news Ticker

alterverwalter

How about creating some kind of RedFox news ticker with writing access only for Moderators and Redfox Stuff. All reliable content should be updated at least once a week with whatever they feel free to undisclose - even the statement it is only "we´re still working on solutions, no update available".
This would make it easier to keep interested users up to date - I´m getting tyred of reading all those random discussions about license concerns payment methods and launch of payment system, those could be merged in some kind of Redfox relaunch whinig thread as it was eastblished some years ago vwhen people were waiting for the launch of Clone BD.

Great idea! I notice that Ch3vr0n is getting pretty impatient with new-to-the-forum people asking status questions now. A simple weekly update would surely be a benefit.

Not at all, the problem is more people asking questions first without reading the sticky first where the questions are usually already answered. That's why I said 'I'm done repeating myself.' That's all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
I agree with you, this was just a suggestion that might make things easier for you and those who are too lazy to search for information. Maybe it would already help to integrate all relevant infos @ "RedFox News". I understand to date theres much more urgent work to do than to post status announcements where is ro remarkeable progress (from users point of view!!!), or sorting relevant information. Me and most of us are appreciating the great job you´re doing for us - thank you for keeping things going on!

Back