• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox Lifetime???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redfox 1 said no such thing. His post clearly quotes someone different than you and in no way implied you or anyone was a pirate.
I think there has been a miscommunication. I never said he did. He wasn't even the person I was replying to. He was just apologizing for not deleting the post.

Redfox 1 said no such thing. His post clearly quotes someone different than you and in no way implied you or anyone was a pirate.
There has been a mix up because I deleted some posts.

I think there has been a miscommunication. I never said he did. He wasn't even the person I was replying to. He was just apologizing for not deleting the post.
Again my fault, I should have alerted the whole staff to the posts I deleted, it mixed them up. Ch3vr0n didn't understand because I didnt make him aware of the changes. My fault Dr. Xenos.

Again my fault, I should have alerted the whole staff to the posts I deleted, it mixed them up. Ch3vr0n didn't understand because I didnt make him aware of the changes. My fault Dr. Xenos.
It's all good. You guys are awesome.

@general1 comments implying a user is a pirate aren't wanted here. Post removed.

Nothing funny about implying such behavior, whether it was intended as a joke or not.

I purchased a "lifetime" license back in December and paid $87.62 for it and have not used the software since then. So now I find that my "lifetime license" doesn't work on any of the latest updates and that if I want to use them I have to pay you an additional $65.00 for a "lifetime license" or I get a free one year license worth about $60.00 retail. Geez that's a tough decision. I think I'll take the free year and see if you're still around in a year. Since you guys still have jobs and only Bettini and the users are out the cash I don't particularly feel sorry for you at all.

I purchased a "lifetime" license back in December and paid $87.62 for it and have not used the software since then. So now I find that my "lifetime license" doesn't work on any of the latest updates
If you had kept up with the news across this forum and multiple third party news articles you'd know why.

Carajo said:
Since you guys still have jobs and only Bettini and the users are out the cash I don't particularly feel sorry for you at all.

Wrong again, start by reading this. https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/

They didn't have a job and still don't. The former staff with the support of the community banded together and formed redfox, the closed source project. Completely different thing. Please do your research before making claims that are simply not true.

No matter what anyone says or does its not going to matter. Buy or don't are your only choices. Bitching and moaning isn't going to change a thing. This is the same story as Limewire. The "Government" shut them down and then most of their employees except the CEO moved and built "Frostwire". Granted it is a no fee site but the story is the same. Nothing lasts forever so get over it. They can do what they want because they have the product you want and they know you'll pay.

I've lost out on having purchased a lifetime license also... my question is... with all of the "back and forth" on the lifetime license issue, IFFFff it WAS true, that to honor slysoft keys, would open you up to some legality which could quickly spell a repeat of history, then it would be prudent not to honor them... BUT !!!!!! since you HAVE NOT STATED THAT at this juncture.... the specter of, "taking advantage of your customer base, because of YOUR BAD LUCK", is a rather dubious appearance, which you CANNOT ESCAPE AT THIS point !!!!
In addition... since RedFox, is a "sister" company... to GARNER business, you MIGHT want to consider enticing SlySofts FORMER customers, who purchased "lifetime" licenses, a handy and tidy deal of like... oh let's say... $10 ??? ... how many MILLIONS of former SlySoft customers would that be ??? ... QUITE A REDONCULAS SUM OF INSTANT INCOME, which would CERTAINLY cover ALL EXPENSES that "starting up your (new) business" could POSSIBLY have cost you !!!! ... and of course, the poor SOB's who WERE SlySoft, are just out in the cold, when it comes to their legal bills, and other "business related" "losses"... but THAT'S not YOUR problem... now IS IT ???? ... so ponder how your short sighted greed, might be costing you in the very short term, not to mention, the long !!! ... of course... those who paid the full current price, but WOULD be eligible for the discount structure mentioned above, BETTER GET A REFUND OF THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE, should you decide to go that route, for fear of a SIMILAR round of appearing to be "opportunists/shysters/people of low integrity" if you DIDN'T... any thinking person understands that SlySoft is gone... defunked... persona non grata... but a SMART businessman, knows HOW to make a silk purse, out of a sows ear... sooo... under the circumstances(which we ALL KNOW what they are), not doing as much as you CAN, to promote your "fledgling" business, is LESS than intelligent, and if the "ire" of the customers of your former sister company, turn their back on you because they are of a similar collective mind(which this thread tends to bear out), and feel/think/BELIEVE, that you are punishing THEM, for SlySoft's misfortune, then the proverbial "writing on the wall", is at hand !!!
Good luck, and good day !!!!

They never said they'd honor slysofts licenses. Sister company? Wrong, redfox has no relation to slysoft (slysoft would still have to exist for that btw and it doesn't) and it's no it a company. It's a closed source project. Different thing. Refund? How would you have redfox do that when they didn't have any funds to begin with? Have the developers pay for it out of their own pocket? Want a refund, ask the former CEO of slysoft.

Please, do the research before you go make baseless claims.

I've lost out on having purchased a lifetime license also... my question is... with all of the "back and forth" on the lifetime license issue, IFFFff it WAS true, that to honor slysoft keys, would open you up to some legality which could quickly spell a repeat of history, then it would be prudent not to honor them... BUT !!!!!! since you HAVE NOT STATED THAT at this juncture.... the specter of, "taking advantage of your customer base, because of YOUR BAD LUCK", is a rather dubious appearance, which you CANNOT ESCAPE AT THIS point !!!!
In addition... since RedFox, is a "sister" company... to GARNER business, you MIGHT want to consider enticing SlySofts FORMER customers, who purchased "lifetime" licenses, a handy and tidy deal of like... oh let's say... $10 ??? ... how many MILLIONS of former SlySoft customers would that be ??? ... QUITE A REDONCULAS SUM OF INSTANT INCOME, which would CERTAINLY cover ALL EXPENSES that "starting up your (new) business" could POSSIBLY have cost you !!!! ... and of course, the poor SOB's who WERE SlySoft, are just out in the cold, when it comes to their legal bills, and other "business related" "losses"... but THAT'S not YOUR problem... now IS IT ???? ... so ponder how your short sighted greed, might be costing you in the very short term, not to mention, the long !!! ... of course... those who paid the full current price, but WOULD be eligible for the discount structure mentioned above, BETTER GET A REFUND OF THE DIFFERENCE IN PRICE, should you decide to go that route, for fear of a SIMILAR round of appearing to be "opportunists/shysters/people of low integrity" if you DIDN'T... any thinking person understands that SlySoft is gone... defunked... persona non grata... but a SMART businessman, knows HOW to make a silk purse, out of a sows ear... sooo... under the circumstances(which we ALL KNOW what they are), not doing as much as you CAN, to promote your "fledgling" business, is LESS than intelligent, and if the "ire" of the customers of your former sister company, turn their back on you because they are of a similar collective mind(which this thread tends to bear out), and feel/think/BELIEVE, that you are punishing THEM, for SlySoft's misfortune, then the proverbial "writing on the wall", is at hand !!!
Good luck, and good day !!!!
I guess you are the lone leftover that still doesn't understand, and I am not going to explain it again. You buy the RedFox Project or you do not. I hope you do, but if your diatribe is how feel I am truly sorry for all your angst. 99% of all Slysoft members have joined with the Project, if you do not want to its your loss. I am going let you decide what you want to do. For any help buying the Project, please post again, if you come back we will welcome you. And please remember this was your chance to let it all out, please dont come back with this type of attitude again, it will only cause havoc with the people that really have kept up with the issues. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back