RedFox Licenses Now Available To Purchase

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by mike20021969, May 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

@RedFox 1: Alright. Thank you. :) I'm trying to be patient...:censored: (PayPal and/or Paysafecard please :rolleyes:)

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

PayPal will not be happening.

3. JohnConnor

JohnConnor Member

Maybe one day... in a better future *dream* ;)

4. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Paysafe maybe, Paypal never.

5. HULK

HULK Member

purchased a lifetime licence hours ago and heard nothing yet how long does it take to process

6. Ch3vr0n

Licenses should be sent instantly or within 24h after purchase completes. Check all your mail folders, including spam. If that doesn't help, contact support.

7. Hackerjac

Hackerjac Well-Known Member

Wierd, i also purchased a lifetime licence hours ago, got a mail right after my payment was accepted, even got a link where i could download the license key

8. HULK

HULK Member

ive got nothing not even in spam

9. mike20021969

mike20021969 Well-Known Member

I was actually able to download the Key immediately on the Step 4/4 page. (As well as getting the order e-mails).

2016.05.19_20h09m48s_001.jpg

10. Ch3vr0n

I would contact support then, they will be able to assists you further. Your issue may be among one of the reasons why the shop was closed again for some fine tuning.

11. HULK

HULK Member

on mine it said it had to be processed as the prices was over 90+ dollars

12. HULK

HULK Member

and ive no idea why cos it shouldnt have been with the discount

13. Ch3vr0n

Price seems normal. You're not taking into account the exchange rate for euro into dollar. That said, you need to contact support. The forum has no access to customer purchase data.

14. PaintGregg

PaintGregg New Member

I still can't purchase a license. It still says "We Are Sorry... At the moment, we are not able to process payments. We intend on being able to accept payments within a few hours."

Hoping it will come up in the next couple of days or so.

15. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Maybe in the morning.

16. HULK

HULK Member

im in the uk we dont use euro's and ive just received my email now so all is good :D

17. Ch3vr0n

thanks for getting back. Long live redfox :), just hope you didn't go too green with anger when you didn't get the mail instantly ;) :p

18. HULK

HULK Member

nah m8 i know its early days and they've only just set up bound to be a few hiccups :D

19. Ch3vr0n

good, cause saint patrick's day was 2 months ago :D

20. aaronwt

aaronwt Well-Known Member

Where is the purchase option? When I go to the page it says they are not able to process payments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.