• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox Full Pricelist?

ddjmagic

Is there a list of what RedFox future license renewals will be?
I noticed this information has been removed from the sticky and some threads referencing it deleted/moved.
Now that purchasing is open, this seems like vital information for users deciding what initial length license they want.

Just bumping this up. Have the future renewal prices been changed? or just deleted to save confusion?
It would be nice to have a full list or PDF.

They were deleted because people assumed the renewal prices applied to renewing a slysoft license info a redfox one, despite a clear message saying renewal prices only applied to renewing redfox licenses.

They were deleted because people assumed the renewal prices applied to renewing a slysoft license info a redfox one, despite a clear message saying renewal prices only applied to renewing redfox licenses.

Thanks, I thought as much, though it might help bring in some worried/hesitant/complaining customers if they knew that the 1 year license isn't €59 every single year (only €24 each year afterwards)

Thanks, I thought as much, though it might help bring in some worried/hesitant/complaining customers if they knew that the 1 year license isn't €59 every single year (only €24 each year afterwards)

Agreed. But it was causing more confusion than it was worth judging by the questions here.
Though,it might be a "good thing" to add a line to that page that says:
Renewal of Redfox licenses will cost approximately half of these initial purchase prices.
or something worded to that general effect. That would at least address the point you raised.
-W

not really, because then people will just start to assume prices and complain later on when they don't match. Right now there's no reason whatsoever to post renewal prices. There's nothing to renew.

not really, because then people will just start to assume prices and complain later on when they don't match. Right now there's no reason whatsoever to post renewal prices. There's nothing to renew.

I disagree. Customers need to know how much renewal prices are to decide what length license they want to buy, by comparing costs.
For example if a future 1 year renewal was €10 (I know it's not) then that would make a big difference in what license you buy.

A renewal is over half the cost of the initial license, that's a pretty big difference that is unknown to anyone who has not seen the original price list.

Yes - Renewal prices do indeed inform the initial purchase decision.
But - Chevron's point is also valid. People will make assumptions and complain later if it's not 100% perfect.
So it's a "Catch 22".
-W

PS: That's why management reads all this crap we post - and makes their OWN decisions.
We should be happy about that.... :)

Then there are people like me who "bit the bullet" and purchased a Life Time License from the start, so renewal pricing is of no concern.

I understand there are people who are looking at purchasing a timed license or a LTL, so renewal pricing does affect their decision which license to buy. Or even IF they will buy a RedFox license.

Back