• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox Forum, Banned/Blacklisted Email Domain Names/TLDs

Salem874

Hi,

After many years of using AnyDVD (since the Slysoft days), I've come on here to post about a problem i'm having with a new disc I've received in the post today.

Now, i cant recall ever posting on the forums before, so it wouldn't surprise me if i have no account on the forums. So, i proceed to register, only to be told that my email address has been banned.

If my primary email address has been banned, then fair enough, but i'd like to now the reason for this (If it is something thats within the T&Cs).

One other thing I've thought of is that my primary email address uses custom domain name which i own, and uses the ".me" TLD. Do RedFox employ a list of blacklisted domains names/TLDs?

I've gonna ahead and registered using an email address that i don't monitor, just so that i could report my problem. I do hope that If i was banned for some reason, that me re-registering under a different email address doesn't break any terms. If so, please do PM/contact me privately and I'm more than happy to discuss.

It's not your specific address that's 'banned' but the ISP. Eg Hotmail.com. Certain ISPs have been blocked for consistently bouncing forum/ticket support mails, silently dropping them completely so the user doesn't even see them, marking mails as spam even when they're not,...

In order to keep the reputation of the mail servers clean and to prevent users not getting the mails they request, certain hosts have been blacklisted.

If you use a self registered domain name, perhaps @Ivan can help.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Hi,

After many years of using AnyDVD (since the Slysoft days), I've come on here to post about a problem i'm having with a new disc I've received in the post today.

Now, i cant recall ever posting on the forums before, so it wouldn't surprise me if i have no account on the forums. So, i proceed to register, only to be told that my email address has been banned.

If my primary email address has been banned, then fair enough, but i'd like to now the reason for this (If it is something thats within the T&Cs).

One other thing I've thought of is that my primary email address uses custom domain name which i own, and uses the ".me" TLD. Do RedFox employ a list of blacklisted domains names/TLDs?

I've gonna ahead and registered using an email address that i don't monitor, just so that i could report my problem. I do hope that If i was banned for some reason, that me re-registering under a different email address doesn't break any terms. If so, please do PM/contact me privately and I'm more than happy to discuss.
Please dont worry, I will look into it, PM sent.

Back