• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Redfox AnyDVD

Big Red

I have downloaded the latest AnyDVD Beta as advised on my Windows 10 64 byte
Can you advise me if Windows 10 is compatible with Redfox AnyDVD. a pop up note shows compatible with Windows 8 ?
Trying to remove protection from a DVD, i keep getting messages cannot read, I have also trialled Clone DVD with AnyDVD Clone it runs for about 30% of disc then I get a sorry note cannot read.
Have sent DVD log files to RedFox, still unresolved, the program has always worked in the past.
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.9.1_Info_D_H2O.ziplog
    95.8 KB · Views: 6
I have downloaded the latest AnyDVD Beta as advised on my Windows 10 64 byte
Can you advise me if Windows 10 is compatible with Redfox AnyDVD.
Yes, it is.

a pop up note shows compatible with Windows 8 ?
I don't know, what this popup is. I have never seen it.

Trying to remove protection from a DVD, i keep getting messages cannot read, I have also trialled Clone DVD with AnyDVD Clone it runs for about 30% of disc then I get a sorry note cannot read.
Have sent DVD log files to RedFox, still unresolved, the program has always worked in the past.
Any help would be appreciated.
You have removed the disc during logfile creation, but I believe your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

Thank you for your advice, I downloaded trial AnyDVD on my other PC, after minor adjustment, your advice worked perfectly.
Thanks again

Back