• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlottedPig

Thank you for all you do for us folks who are tired of paying for things in perpetuity only for them to be taken from us when the streaming service decides they need space for new stuff! This software in combination with the OG AnyDVD, which BTW has NEVER let me down, are my Golden Goose(s)? Geese?.

Thank you for all you do for us folks who are tired of paying for things in perpetuity only for them to be taken from us when the streaming service decides they need space for new stuff! This software in combination with the OG AnyDVD, which BTW has NEVER let me down, are my Golden Goose(s)? Geese?.
Thank you, and Redfox is working to fix the situation with AS so this kind of thing is in the past also. Some members should take a page out of your book. I am referring to only a few and they know who they are.

+1

Ditto!

RedFox. part of the “Rebel Alliance” :)

same as Red Five, Simply Red, Big Red. And not to forget the actor, Red Fox!

defeat the Death Star, er… DRM. Same thing

RedFox. part of the “Rebel Alliance” :)

same as Red Five, Simply Red, Big Red. And not to forget the actor, Red Fox!

defeat the Death Star, er… DRM. Same thing
No, Luke, I am your father, join me and we can rule the galaxy, father and son. Come with me it's the only way.:rolleyes:

Reactions: DQ
Thank you, and Redfox is working to fix the situation with AS so this kind of thing is in the past also. Some members should take a page out of your book. I am referring to only a few and they know who they are.

take a page out of his book and grovel to a company that took our money for the original product, decided upgrades should cost additional money and is behind developmentally those that share their downloads for free? sure I would if I was also as inept at acquiring said downloads as OP likely is. but prior to anystream I'd also invested in capture capability that anystream was only ever on par with when dealing with 1080p and below. and so I've resigned myself to the likely eventual outcome that anystream isn't going to be around forever whether that time is here already or not.

I bought anydvdhd for the first time when anystream started offering high enough quality HD content (remember how that took time?) because I liked both products and wanted to support the group. that doesn't mean they're infallible and there sure as heck isn't any indication they're doing this out of the kindness of their hearts.

they rarely say a word and instead have a bunch of barely-know-a-thing mouthpieces doing their talking for them. honestly I'd rather they do a monthly update themselves than have you mods here just playing cheerleader.

take a page out of his book and grovel to a company that took our money for the original product, decided upgrades should cost additional money and is behind developmentally those that share their downloads for free? sure I would if I was also as inept at acquiring said downloads as OP likely is. but prior to anystream I'd also invested in capture capability that anystream was only ever on par with when dealing with 1080p and below. and so I've resigned myself to the likely eventual outcome that anystream isn't going to be around forever whether that time is here already or not.

I bought anydvdhd for the first time when anystream started offering high enough quality HD content (remember how that took time?) because I liked both products and wanted to support the group. that doesn't mean they're infallible and there sure as heck isn't any indication they're doing this out of the kindness of their hearts.

they rarely say a word and instead have a bunch of barely-know-a-thing mouthpieces doing their talking for them. honestly I'd rather they do a monthly update themselves than have you mods here just playing cheerleader.

Red Fox #1!

You sound so sad , you didn’t have to come back here you don’t even have to be here , I am very sorry you feel the way you do. If you dislike us so much why are you here? You sound so sad I feel bad for you. Have a nice evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back