• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Redbox "SING" Cinavia mutes playback

john_the_c

Bluray version of sing from Redbox. Successful (I think) in making an image using imgburn. Successful in burning image to a disc. When trying to playback on a Sony bluray player, audio mutes, and I get the message that the disc is not authorized for playback on the device (message code 3). Is this my problem with the settings, or an AnyDVD problem?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.2.0_Info_D_SING_RENTAL.ziplog
    229 KB · Views: 2
AnyDVD doesn't remove Cinavia, you would have to choose a different audio track that doesn't contain the Cinavia water mark.
ConeBD can do this for you.

Just use the original disc if you're going to use a Cinavia enabled player.

Neither. It's your player.

Welcome to the world of Cinavia. AnyDVD can remove it in combination with CloneBD but at a cost to the audio. It cannot do it on its own. You can find a guide to that in the tutorial section of the CloneBD forum section.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Ch3vr0n, do you know whatever became of Cienoway and his supposed Cinavia fix? He seems to have just disappeared. (sorry if this is too far off-topic.)

I did not think that anything from Redbox had Cinavia. I have Sing from Redbox and although I haven't sat down to watch it yet, jumping through the rip with PowerDVD seems to work. I've never really had Cinavia problems though so I am afraid that I do not really know how to fix them or trigger Cinavia in the first place.

I did not think that anything from Redbox had Cinavia. I have Sing from Redbox and although I haven't sat down to watch it yet, jumping through the rip with PowerDVD seems to work. I've never really had Cinavia problems though so I am afraid that I do not really know how to fix them or trigger Cinavia in the first place.
By default, AnyDVD HD mutes the Cinavia check that is enabled in PowerDVD (unless you disable it, which isn't recommended), so that you don't ever worry about Cinavia.

Now, from time to time, AnyDVD HD has to be updated when PowerDVD is updated to circumvent AnyDVD's blocking of the Cinavia check in PowerDVD.

Attachments

• Prevent_PowerDVD to trigger Cinavia.jpg
    Prevent_PowerDVD to trigger Cinavia.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 18
By default, AnyDVD HD mutes the Cinavia check that is enabled in PowerDVD (unless you disable it, which isn't recommended), so that you don't ever worry about Cinavia.

Now, from time to time, AnyDVD HD has to be updated when PowerDVD is updated to circumvent AnyDVD's blocking of the Cinavia check in PowerDVD.
I know that AnyDVD has a feature that blocks Cinavia on PowerDVD, but I don't think I had AnyDVD running at the time. I tried it again just now without AnyDVD running, and I was able to skip through the movie without getting any Cinavia errors. Which version of the Redbox disk did you get @john_the_c? I got the DVD version. Did you get the Blu-Ray one instead?

David_B. I had gotten the DVD version, which worked fine on my computer, but not on my Sony blu-ray/dvd player.

David_B. I had gotten the DVD version, which worked fine on my computer, but not on my Sony blu-ray/dvd player.
Well @whatever_gong82 provided a possible explanation to that:

I was not running AnyDVD when I tried it and I had no problems, and I am using PowerDVD 17 which definitely has Cinavia detection since it's new. What player were you using?

I know that AnyDVD has a feature that blocks Cinavia on PowerDVD, but I don't think I had AnyDVD running at the time. I tried it again just now without AnyDVD running, and I was able to skip through the movie without getting any Cinavia errors. Which version of the Redbox disk did you get @john_the_c? I got the DVD version. Did you get the Blu-Ray one instead?

Well yes you can always skip though, as I understand it you need to watch continuously for around half an hour before the Cinavia error will be triggered.

Back